Sunday 11 March 2012

Till death do us apart

To be frankly honest,

I'm sick of wedding.

You see, what is the purpose of wedding? Yes, it is essentially a unification of couple. Mark the word, couple.

I don't know why, but every time I come into wedding, all I see is not about couple. More like families, flexing their muscle. Big buildings, lots and lots of food, countless of plethora other things which I deemed unnecessary.

Look, if its a unification of a couple, does party really necessary? Its always more to the family side, wanted to look good, look awesome in front of the colleagues, wanted to look awesomely rich. The usual indonesian stuff.

So back again, who's event is it? The couple? Or the bloody families?

Why can't people think into future. Instead of IDR 100 mio party, why not use that money to get house instead? Or a nice honey moon (and rest can be used for houses).

Have just a nice lil dinner, or just private function which doesn't take more than IDR 20 mio.

Why can't this happen?

Afraid of people think that families are poor? Not respecting tradition? Cut the crap. Party is just a waste of money.

Second thing is, why the hell the bride is always overly done in makeup? I mean, they always looks so damn white by putting so many of magic powder on their face and they ended up looking like a....

Clown.

Excuse me, if I want to marry a clown, I'll go to a circus.

I'm always amazed every time I come to someone's wedding and see the woman. My thought is always, "what the f* have you done to your face?". They look as fake as ifumie in medan.

Apparently people calls it beauty. People don't want they looks like the same, on their special day, as their any other day. Well, they don't. They looks just like....

Clown.

If it was me, I'll wear my best tuxedo in my wedding. I'll have a small private function, nothing biggie.
I'll hold my glass up, tells people that I love my wife as it is and that she is as beautiful as it is. I want her to looks as beautiful as that when she wokes up next to me in the morning, and therefore, forget about all the silly makeup thing.

Lastly before I end my speech, I'll tell them thank you for coming. Wish us well, and now they must f* off, because we are now leaving for Japan.

Aint that sweet?

Or f* I'm just crazy.



Powered by BlackBerry® and my brain

3 comments:

  1. then I don't wanna be clown on my wedding party! :))
    but I couldn't agree more about "party is just a waste of money" hmm... I wish I could have a small celebration for my wedding... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godd to see some people agree though. Thought it was just my own mind wandering around aimlessly ;)

    Oh and welcome to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME GUSTA.

    gue paling setuju di bagian make up 'bal. heck, ga usah jadi pengantinnya deh, jadi panitia pengantin aja make up-nya udah nggilani dan bikin gue alergi ngeliat cermin.
    klo soal the purpose of the party ... LOL, lo kaya' ga tau orang indonesia aja :)) klo ntar gue married dan males ngundang banyak orang pasti malah diomongin di belakang deh. kondangan = traktiran massal.

    ReplyDelete