Monday 24 November 2014

Rainy day

Hi!

Well, to be honest I wasn’t really in the mood of writing anything but since the weather is so dark and shltty outside, I decided what the hell, I’ll write something.

It’s been a rainy season again. Probably a little late considering it’s the end of November already, but still it’s now a time where you simply can’t go anywhere without umbrella. And trust me, I have 2 big umbrella with me at all time. One is the one that has the looks of a rifle (yes, that is actually my umbrella) and the other one is the one that I called a “F*ing tent” that I got from the office family day. Its so big and so sturdy and strong that the first time I saw it, and I quote myself on this, I just simply said “Well f* me, that’s a tent. Not an umbrella”

And then comes my weakness against cold climate. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been to snow and were on the receiving end of a bloody cold aussie winter for 3.5 years, but I simply can’t stay in a cold climate CREATED by air con.

In Indonesia, we call it ndeso.

But I can’t stay in hot weather either, I need to cool down.

In Indonesia, we call this asu.

Bad jokes aside, in times like this as the weather worsen after 12:00, I always rely on my trusty suit jacket to keep me warm. Sure enough, I’ve been wearing this for god knows when, yet everyone still give me the weird look because suit jacket isnt exactly a common thing to wear in Indonesia, while I can never fathom why. To me, suit jacket are good, because:
  1. Comfy
  2. Warm
  3. Comes in many colour and style
  4. Saves you and your office shirt because late in the day because your shirt would be all messed up, wrinkled, etc.
  5. You can simply put it over your head and body in the rain and walks like a boss without caring for the rain.
So the point are, if you are a man, it’s never a bad idea to invest in a suit.

Back to work, young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment